Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

disputed 11 accounts on wifeys report......UPDATE

tag
teamgray
Contributor

disputed 11 accounts on wifeys report......UPDATE

Okay, so I took a look at my wifeys credit report, and it was a mess!!!! 11 collections....I immediately disputed them with the credit bureaus...

8 Accounts were deleted!! good sucess!!!! the three main ones left:

1st Collection Services   $346.00  old phone bill due to be removed 12/2014, but probably can get it dropped sooner

Capio partners                 $150.00  Old medical bill from when my daughter was at a cheerleading competition and fractured her knee, ambulance came

UACC                                 $?????   Judgement for a car that was repossed three years ago, they are garnishing my wifes check for the amount, and is showing on her 

I know how to attack the first two, but im not sure how to attack the judgement to get that off the report early, not due to be removed till 2016....maybe send them a settlement amount to get it deleted?  Talk to me FICO Family NOTE: the deletes were on the T/U report, not sure if the deletes are gone from the EX report yet, will check this week

Starting Score: 612 EQ 6-1-2013
Current Score: 12-26-13 656 EQ(FICO) 608 TU(FAKO) 632(FICO) EX
Goal Score: 700 FICO on all three by 7/1

"The Struggle is real"
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
teamgray
Contributor

Re: disputed 11 accounts on wifeys report......UPDATE

@teamgray wrote:

Okay, so I took a look at my wifeys credit report, and it was a mess!!!! 11 collections....I immediately disputed them with the credit bureaus...

8 Accounts were deleted!! good sucess!!!! the three main ones left:

1st Collection Services   $346.00  old phone bill due to be removed 12/2014, but probably can get it dropped sooner

Capio partners                 $150.00  Old medical bill from when my daughter was at a cheerleading competition and fractured her knee, ambulance came

UACC                                 $?????   Judgement for a car that was repossed three years ago, they are garnishing my wifes check for the amount, and is showing on her 

I know how to attack the first two, but im not sure how to attack the judgement to get that off the report early, not due to be removed till 2016....maybe send them a settlement amount to get it deleted?  Talk to me FICO Family NOTE: the deletes were on the T/U report, not sure if the deletes are gone from the EX report yet, will check this week

UPDATE; Okay, so at the same time i also filed a dispute for the accounts listed on my wifes experian Report, knowing that I would have to fight tooth and nail with them, they are the worst CRA to deal with! I go to check the dispute status of the 9 accounts I disputed, So far, two accounts have been deleted, 5 accounts are pending, and two accounts are updated. one of the accounts that was updated is an account that was deleted from my wifes transunion report...the update say that the results are due 10/9, but im positive that this is more than the 30 day investigative period, so I will attack them on the date of when I submitted the information, to try and get the rest of this nonsense deleted........

I have not yet contacted equifax, but im sure that it will be the easiest one to get deletes on.....#theStruggleContinues

"The Struggle is real"

Message 2 of 24
guiness56
Epic Contributor

A judgment getting removed would depend on your state law and would require it to be satisfied first.  Unless of course it is not a valid judgment.

If you are using the reports from ACR, they have a 45 day dispute resolution time instead of 30 days.

Message 3 of 24
teamgray
Contributor

@guiness56 wrote:

A judgment getting removed would depend on your state law and would require it to be satisfied first.  Unless of course it is not a valid judgment.

If you are using the reports from ACR, they have a 45 day dispute resolution time instead of 30 days.

Unfortunetely, it is a valid judgement,  UACC got a judgement on a car that was repo"d they are garnishing my wifes check for the amount, im going to do a PFD sometime in 2014, but im not real optimistic about that, but we will see.... My understanding is that the CB have 30 days to validate any error on your CR, if not done so it has to be deleted....has that cheanged?

"The Struggle is real"

Message 4 of 24
guiness56
Epic Contributor

What I am saying is if you use a CR from annualcreditreport.com to dispute,  the CRAs have 45 days, not the standard 30, to complete a dispute.  It is just with those reports.  Any other and it is still the 30 days.

Message 5 of 24
teamgray
Contributor

@guiness56 wrote:

What I am saying is if you use a CR from annualcreditreport.com to dispute,  the CRAs have 45 days, not the standard 30, to complete a dispute.  It is just with those reports.  Any other and it is still the 30 days.

OKAY. I DID FILE DIRECTLY WITH EXPERIAN, BUT THEY DID NOT GIVE ME ANY KIND OF CONFIRMATION THAT THEY RECEIVED IT, BUT I DO KNOW THAT IT WAS AT THE SAME TIME AS I FILED TRANSUNION REPORT, AND THAT WAS DUE SEPT 26TH....IM GOING TO SEND THEM A LETTER STATING THAT ALL ACCOUNTS SHOULD BE DELETED PER FCRA

"The Struggle is real"

Message 6 of 24
teamgray
Contributor

OKAY I GET TO WORK THIS MORNING AND MY WIFEYS REPORT FROM EXPERIAN IS AVALIABLE, I DISPUTED 9 ACCOUNTS ON HER REPORT, AND 5 WERE DELETED!!! SUCCESS ON THIS REPORT, WE STILL HAVE THE TWO THAT WERE NOT DELETED ON THE TRANSUNION REPORT UPDATED ON THE EXPERRIAN REPORT ALSO:

CAPIO PARTNERS : $150.00

MEDICAL BILL, THIS IS ONE I WILL HAVE TO SEND A PAY FOR DELETION TO GET OFF THE REPORTS

FIRST COLLECTION SERVICES: $346.00

SCHEDULED TO COME OFF OCT 2014, BUT i PROBABLY WILL SEND A PAY FOR DELETION ON THIS ONE ALSO

tHE BIG ONE IS UACC, CHARGED OFF ACCOUNT FOR A CAR REPO"D.......THEY ALSO WENT TO COURT AND FILED A JUDGEMENT, CURRENTLY THEY ARE TAKING MONEY OUT OF MY WIFES CHECK TO PAY FOR A CAR WE DONT EVEN HAVE ANYMORE......SMH

ON EVERYTHING I LOVE, I WILL FIGHT THIS CREDIT COMPANY IN 2014, AND GET THIS NONSENSE CORRECTED!!!!!!

NEXT UP....EQUIFAX REPORT.....

"The Struggle is real"

Message 7 of 24
teamgray
Contributor

OKAY, SO I PULL MY WIFES REPORT, AND THERE ARE ONLY 2 COLLECTIONS ACCOUNTS ON THE REPORT, AND ONE IS A BAD CHECK WRITTEN IN 2011...

I KNEW THAT THE REPORT WOULD HAVE LESS THAN THE OTHERS, BUT WOW! THIS ONE WILL BE THE EASY ONE TO GET RIGHT, GOING TO PULL THE FREESCORE REPORT TOMORROW AND SEE WHERE HER fakos ARE

"The Struggle is real"

Message 8 of 24
newmomnewme
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the progress and deletions!!!!   #goodhusband 

012019 Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Current Fico9/Fico8/Mortgage Score:
MyGoal Fico8/Mortgage Score:

Message 9 of 24
teamgray
Contributor

@newmomnewme wrote:

Congrats on the progress and deletions!!!!   #goodhusband 

#GreatHusband!!!! lol Thanks.

"The Struggle is real"

Message 10 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.