cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

does EOS and DRS collection agencies accept PFD?

tag
ChistineNJ
Frequent Contributor

does EOS and DRS collection agencies accept PFD?

hello forum,

DH and I are trying to clean his credit up we still have the last 2 collections remaining due to fall off in 2017. I am attempting to prequal for a mortgage but i know this will be an issue. Im thinking we have 2 options either way they still have to be paid but  either request a pfd or pay it, if i pay them from the settlement offer would that adversly affect DH credit score (im confused about the theroy of rewinding the clock). i know ideally the pfd would be great because it would be off thie CR

does anyone know if EOS collection agency accept a PFD? 

Debt Recovery solutions? 

and if so what would i offer to pay the EOS bill is 1700 old att cell phone

the Debt Revcorey solutions is a verizon one bill combined house/cable/cell 1400.

any help would be greatly apprciated

C1 Venture 15K| NFCU NAV CHECK 15K| CASH REWARDS 5K| CARE CREDIT 3K| NORDSTROMS 1K| LORD & TAYLOR 1100| WALMART 600| TargetRed 500|Rebuilders

CAP1 1650| CAP 1 1100| BARCLAYS 2500| NREWARDS 8500|
SCT: VS 1100| EXPRESS 1100| JCREW 250| *HIDDEN TL BML 650

SCORES 709, 657, 623
Pre BK scores: 569, 587, 553
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
damnedanddetermined
Established Contributor

Re: does EOS and DRS collection agencies accept PFD?

All you can do is try. (nothing ventured, nothing gained, right?) I will say that I just pif, and they e-oscar it, and its gone now Smiley Happy)  good luck!!

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: does EOS and DRS collection agencies accept PFD?

it's always worth trying. though I didn't have any luck getting a PFD from EOS on a Verizon bill.  

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.