Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

e-oscar

tag
ap84
Regular Contributor

e-oscar

Hello all

I am sweating bullets! I am set to close on a home at the end of this month. I receieved a pre-approval last month. Now the loan officer is telling me that I have a dispute on my account from an old collection. This is the same dispute that I have requested from Transunion to remove every single month, and for some reason it keeps coming back up. I called the collectionagency (Ad Astra) and settled for  PFD after reading numerous success stories from this website. The agreed to delete the item from my credit report, but would not give me a letter, which i figured they wouldn't based upon the stories I read on here. They indicated that they would send the request through the e-oscar system. Has anyone had any experience with this system. I know it is directly coorelated with the credit bureaus, but would anyone know how long it takes for the accounts to update once submitted through the system. Ive read 2 weeks, 24/48 hours. What has been your experience. 

Starting Score: 508, 532, 558
Current Score: 548, 634, 648
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

Re: e-oscar

TU up to 30 days.

You can speed up by calling and asking for US rep. Provide details, names, dates, etc. promised to delete. Explain situation. Can get off a lot faster that way. YMMV
Signature needs updating
Message 2 of 5
ap84
Regular Contributor

What is TU? Transunion? if so, this is the bureau I need to update. 

Message 3 of 5
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

Yes
Signature needs updating
Message 4 of 5
ap84
Regular Contributor

would it trigger a dispute if I call in and give them details?

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.