cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

early exclusion Transunion success!!.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: early exclusion Transunion success!!.

@Anonymous wrote:

Sure would like to see this letter you sent -

I just got off the phone with all 3 reporting agencies they all told me the same thing.."I would have to go thru the creditors to do that", I need to find 17 points on my equifax report so I can get approved for a VA home loan.

I didn't send a letter. I called Tu directly and asked to speak to a supervisor

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: early exclusion Transunion success!!.

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Sure would like to see this letter you sent -

I just got off the phone with all 3 reporting agencies they all told me the same thing.."I would have to go thru the creditors to do that", I need to find 17 points on my equifax report so I can get approved for a VA home loan.

I didn't send a letter. I called Tu directly and asked to speak to a supervisor

OP, thanks for posting this! I just got off the phone with a Supervisor at TU and was able to get 4 baddies deleted early. In my case, one was set to fall off next month, and the rest by Aug/Sep, but the Supervisor was very helpful and deleted them all on the spot. For the record, I did attempt to have the CSR delete but they refused so I asked for to speak to a Supervisor. The whole call took about 30 minutes but well worth it. Can't wait to see what this does for my TU score. Now to work on EQ and EX!

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.