early exclusion

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

early exclusion

hey people,

im brand new to this forum,

how can i find out the "drop off date" of something on my TU

as far as i understand by reading in here its the date of first delinquency but for the life of me i cant find that on any report ive gotten/purchased

the accounts are closed so there is no "payment history" available. they have been charged off for years i know that.

i just need to know the drop off date so i can see if its worth it to request early exclusion.

also aside from them telling you "no"  are there any other negative actions they can take by you requesting this?

thank you so much for reading this

=)

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: early exclusion

@Anonymous wrote:

hey people,

im brand new to this forum,

how can i find out the "drop off date" of something on my TU

as far as i understand by reading in here its the date of first delinquency but for the life of me i cant find that on any report ive gotten/purchased

the accounts are closed so there is no "payment history" available. they have been charged off for years i know that.

i just need to know the drop off date so i can see if its worth it to request early exclusion.

also aside from them telling you "no"  are there any other negative actions they can take by you requesting this?

thank you so much for reading this

=)

Pull your FREE full reports from annualcreditreport.com - the estimated drop date will be shown on the full report from there.

Message 2 of 3
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Re: early exclusion

Yes pull your real reports. The original date or dates of delinquency will be on there.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.