cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email address for afni

tag
tj1231

Re: email address for afni

Hi, I am just beginning to deal with afni.  I haven't paid the account yet, but would like some advice on how to proceed with dealing with them.  I am willing to pay in full for a PFD, or do a GW deletion.  Any help would be appreciated!

Message 51 of 60
GetTheFico
Regular Contributor

@tj1231 wrote:

Hi, I am just beginning to deal with afni.  I haven't paid the account yet, but would like some advice on how to proceed with dealing with them.  I am willing to pay in full for a PFD, or do a GW deletion.  Any help would be appreciated!

AFNI won't do PFD. Your best bet is to pay the account and GW afterwards. It might take multiple emails but I was able to get both of mine deleted by way of GW.

EQ: 780
EX: 767
TU: 779
Message 52 of 60
tj1231

Ok, Thanks!

Message 53 of 60
TwoBeFree
Contributor

I PMd you the email. Good luck! I have email (5) GW letters and sent GW letters (2) by mail and I haven't had not response yet.

Message 54 of 60
TwoBeFree
Contributor

I got my answer today(NO) after calling AFNI concerning my GW letter along with several email sent. Representative at AFNI states that due to the fact that it was a utility collection it will not be remove. But it was a collection from ATT for early termination on the internet service where I had sign up for the $19.99 for a year for internet service and I was informed with this information when I called ATT. The representative for AFNI states he could not removed it.  I think I am going to call ATT and see if they can help me.

Message 55 of 60
jhoffa34
Established Member

could someone please send me the afni email?

Starting Score: 491 TU 490 EX EQ 510 FreeScore.com
Current Score:
Goal Score: 725 Across the Board
Message 56 of 60
TwoBeFree
Contributor

I PMd you the email. GOOD LUCK! Keep us informed. Maybe you will get someone to reply.

Message 57 of 60
Lasardo
Established Contributor

I can tell you this..
I had 2 accounts with Afni which I wound up paying, they said the same thing, they would not delete BUT I can tell you that after I paid it it came right off.. I have seen this with other folks in this website as well.
CS 728- 01/13 from 554-12/11
Goal: 800
Message 58 of 60
malebranche

I am about to pay them  settlement offer.  What 2 accounts did you have with them.  I have a verizon and a Dish Network.  I am paying a settlement and then going to check my reports and then go from there.  Also I havent quite figured out what amount of a settlement I am going to offer them.  ANy ideas I was thinking about 33% any thoughs would be great.

Message 59 of 60
smotheredhope

Could anyone give me the email address to GW. I tried the recovery one with no response. I have a old dish bill I settled with and am not having any luck.
As of 10/30/2013 - TU: 714 (myFICO) EX: 704 (myFICO) EQ: 660 (myFICO)
[ $1000 10/2013 ] * [ $1750 06/2012 ] ** [ $200 08/2007] **** [ $1800 10/2013] *** [ $1250 09/2013]
Message 60 of 60
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.