tj1231

Re: email address for afni

Hi, I am just beginning to deal with afni.  I haven't paid the account yet, but would like some advice on how to proceed with dealing with them.  I am willing to pay in full for a PFD, or do a GW deletion.  Any help would be appreciated!

Regular Contributor
GetTheFico

tj1231 wrote:

Hi, I am just beginning to deal with afni.  I haven't paid the account yet, but would like some advice on how to proceed with dealing with them.  I am willing to pay in full for a PFD, or do a GW deletion.  Any help would be appreciated!

AFNI won't do PFD. Your best bet is to pay the account and GW afterwards. It might take multiple emails but I was able to get both of mine deleted by way of GW.

EQ: 714, TU: 706, EX: 684

Most used: Barclay Sallie Mae, Citi Double Cash
Hotel cards: Chase IHG, Marriott, Hyatt
Rarely used: AmEx BCE, Barclay Arrival, Discover it, NFCU cashRewards

tj1231

Ok, Thanks!

Contributor
TwoBeFree

I PMd you the email. Good luck! I have email (5) GW letters and sent GW letters (2) by mail and I haven't had not response yet.

Contributor
TwoBeFree

I got my answer today(NO) after calling AFNI concerning my GW letter along with several email sent. Representative at AFNI states that due to the fact that it was a utility collection it will not be remove. But it was a collection from ATT for early termination on the internet service where I had sign up for the $19.99 for a year for internet service and I was informed with this information when I called ATT. The representative for AFNI states he could not removed it.  I think I am going to call ATT and see if they can help me.

Established Member
jhoffa34

could someone please send me the afni email?

Starting Score: 491 TU 490 EX EQ 510 FreeScore.com
Current Score:
Goal Score: 725 Across the Board
Contributor
TwoBeFree

I PMd you the email. GOOD LUCK! Keep us informed. Maybe you will get someone to reply.

Established Contributor
Lasardo

I can tell you this..
I had 2 accounts with Afni which I wound up paying, they said the same thing, they would not delete BUT I can tell you that after I paid it it came right off.. I have seen this with other folks in this website as well.
CS 728- 01/13 from 554-12/11
Goal: 800
malebranche

I am about to pay them  settlement offer.  What 2 accounts did you have with them.  I have a verizon and a Dish Network.  I am paying a settlement and then going to check my reports and then go from there.  Also I havent quite figured out what amount of a settlement I am going to offer them.  ANy ideas I was thinking about 33% any thoughs would be great.

smotheredhope

Could anyone give me the email address to GW. I tried the recovery one with no response. I have a old dish bill I settled with and am not having any luck.
As of 10/30/2013 - TU: 714 (myFICO) EX: 704 (myFICO) EQ: 660 (myFICO)
[ $1000 10/2013 ] * [ $1750 06/2012 ] ** [ $200 08/2007] **** [ $1800 10/2013] *** [ $1250 09/2013]

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}