Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email address for afni

tag
superman82216
Established Member

email address for afni

I recently sent an email to the recovery team for afni, it was a pay for delete letter.  I got a response back that stated, they would report to all 3 credit agencies as closed and paid after a payment of the balance due posts.  That they do not exchange credit deletions for payment.  I have been going back and forth with this email account a few times.  Does anyone have a higher ups email that could be used to further this process along.

Message 1 of 60
59 REPLIES 59
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: email address for afni

Sent you a pm
Message 2 of 60
snsforever916
Regular Contributor

Can I get a PM as well? I have been going rounds with AFNI too!

Starting Scores:
Lender Pull 7/10/2012 EQ 585 EX 617 TU 551
8/2012 MyFico EX 598 01/2013 EX 608 2/2013 EX 620 Smiley Surprised)
9/12/2012 624 (Fico Discover)
02/7/2013 660 (Fico Wally)
At least I'm heading in the right direction!!!

Goal Score:740+, home loan and Get rid of subprime cards!!!

Message 3 of 60
superman82216
Established Member

Thank you for the emails.  I hope i can get this resolved, this is the last collection i have on my report.

Message 4 of 60
MikeC80
Valued Member

Can someone else also pm me if it's other than the recovery email?  Many thanks in advance...

Let them eat cake.
Message 5 of 60
superman82216
Established Member

Emailed to the emails that i was provided, and recieved the same response back from the afni recovery team that i did when i wrote to them directly.  Waltini do you have a template of the PDF letter that you sent?  Maybe that would give me a better shot.

Message 6 of 60
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't really have a template. All I did was email them a short email explaining my situation. I told them why I got behind...loss of job...why I need them to delete...so I can refi my house. I just tried to keep it short and appeal to them on a "human" level. It took a few emails, but I stayed nice. I kept repeating myself - that I have been struggling and I am finally getting back on my feet and how much I would appreciate the help. It took about 2 weeks of pestering them and they did it.

Message 7 of 60
Anonymous
Not applicable

I sent you guys a pm too with the email contacts.

Message 8 of 60
ald9351

Waltini, I am also looking for an email address to use other than the basic recovery team. I settled on this debt two years ago and hope a GW will help me clean my report up. Thanks for your contributions!
Message 9 of 60
awdsmama
Established Contributor

ALD - sending you a pm

Fico: 701 (5/22/14) 682 (5/9/2014)
Discover IT $5,200 / CU Visa $1,000 / JC Penny$3,000
App Free since 2/2013
Message 10 of 60
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.