cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

enhanced recovery collection deleted!!!!

tag
undrtkr65
Frequent Contributor

enhanced recovery collection deleted!!!!

I had a paid collection with erc and it's now gone off equifax. It still shows on experian as paid collection but I'm hoping it will drop off. I had another account with this agency that I filed a cfpb compliant against them for not wanting to send me proper debt validation. I still have haven't received anything and it's been over 15 days since they responded to the compliant. How would I go about removing this other account from my credit if I don't receive anything from them.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: enhanced recovery collection deleted!!!!

@undrtkr65 wrote:
I had a paid collection with erc and it's now gone off equifax. It still shows on experian as paid collection but I'm hoping it will drop off. I had another account with this agency that I filed a cfpb compliant against them for not wanting to send me proper debt validation. I still have haven't received anything and it's been over 15 days since they responded to the compliant. How would I go about removing this other account from my credit if I don't receive anything from them.
 There is no law that forces any CA to validate. If the DV is timely sent (within first 30 days) to the CA then they must cease all collection activities until such time as they do validate. If your DV was sent timely to them and you never hear from them you would first have to rescind your DV as it imposes a C&D on them in order to negotiate a PFD.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.