cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

equifax almost 200 points lower than TU & EX!

tag
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: equifax almost 200 points lower than TU & EX!

@MrCrabs wrote:

what's the best triple pull service to get? Can I get them here or is there another site that specializes in this. I definitely want this service to keep a better eye my reports.

@TheGardner wrote:

There are a lot of variables anyway.. EQ could have an extra baddie (or 5) and some may have been updated more recently. As suggested get a copy of your reports. 

I would get a triple pull monitoring service, they generall cost $25 a month or less and get all 3 reports daily. Can get 2 months for the price of the 3 reports here. At this point your FICO score is unimportant need to start fixing the errors and such.

Good luck!

I use Eliminate ID Theft - My Privacy Matters, you can monitor all 3 they do give score for all 3 its the TU New Account Model FAKO the same as Credit Karma so it only useful for monitoring changes to your reports as you work on them...

Message 11 of 13
MrCrabs
Regular Contributor

Tried that site but it got an error at checkout, so I tried true credit but they only give TU, I thought they gave all 3 reports without additional charge, so I am going to cancel this account. I did notice one thing with regards to my report though. This lazy sales guy when I was looking for a car just ran my credit through a bunch of banks, which is why I have so many inq. Wondering If I can dispute that because it was regarding one transaction(auto loan) and not indvidual credit cards.

Capital One Platinum | $1,500Discover IT | $1,800Victoria's Secret Angel VIP | $500Citi Secured | $200
Message 12 of 13
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@MrCrabs wrote:

Tried that site but it got an error at checkout, so I tried true credit but they only give TU, I thought they gave all 3 reports without additional charge, so I am going to cancel this account. I did notice one thing with regards to my report though. This lazy sales guy when I was looking for a car just ran my credit through a bunch of banks, which is why I have so many inq. Wondering If I can dispute that because it was regarding one transaction(auto loan) and not indvidual credit cards.

No its not disputable but if they are coded correctly all auto related inquiries made over a 2 week period are counted as 1 by Fico, if you are denied credit for inquiries you can inform the UW on recon which ones are for auto and they will count them as 1..

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.