Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

equifax dispute

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

equifax dispute

I just joined myFICO, found an incorrect item on my Equifax. Can anyone tell me how to dispute an item from this report? There is no credit report number on anything that I can see.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
currentlywinning
Frequent Contributor

Re: equifax dispute

You can call them directly (IDK if Im allowed to put the number here) just google Equifax Customer Service and they can help you. Im not sure if you need a report number from them or not. I had one from them when I disputed, but they may not require it...

Just keep swimming...just keep swimming...just keep swimming, swimming, swimming....
Message 2 of 5
zhenxinqian
Contributor

Love your signature! Just keep swimming...

Starting Score: 600ish
Current Score: 638 Myfico EQ!
Goal Score: 640 by March 1st, 2012

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 5
currentlywinning
Frequent Contributor

Smiley Happy THANK YOU! Keeps me motivated lol

Just keep swimming...just keep swimming...just keep swimming, swimming, swimming....
Message 4 of 5
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@currentlywinning wrote:

You can call them directly (IDK if Im allowed to put the number here) just google Equifax Customer Service and they can help you. Im not sure if you need a report number from them or not. I had one from them when I disputed, but they may not require it...

A general phone number like that is fine. Just no personal extensions, fax numbers, etc.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.