Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

equifax help

tag
mlibby
Regular Contributor

equifax help

Has this happened to anyone else? i wasnt able to get into equifax to check on a dispute. I finally get in today and everything is deleted and i mean EVERYTHING my soical birthdate all trade lines and a Fraud alert posted? any ideas?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: equifax help

Yup this can and does happen with EQ. This could be a result of pulling your own credit report too many times (bumpage comes to mind) or blanket disputing of items on your report. To get this corrected you are going to have to call EQ and have their technical department work on it to get it all back for you.

Message 2 of 4
mlibby
Regular Contributor

never done bumpage i am a junior and my dad is a senior and they keep screwing up our reports

Message 3 of 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@mlibby wrote:

never done bumpage i am a junior and my dad is a senior and they keep screwing up our reports

Ah, an internal EQ problem would be my diagnosis of this probably both files merged creating one too large for their system to display, that is another reason that this could happen, I would wait until tomorrow then try to pull your file again and if its no go then contact their tech dept to have the files separated.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.