Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

equifax result - nothing

tag
LoveGoodCredit
Frequent Contributor

equifax result - nothing

I got a confirmation on a dispute I had (not sure which account) that says "your results are" - and then nothing............... The results are not listed. Has anyone seen this before from equifax?

Starting Score:
August Equifax 558 TU 600 EX 570
Current Score: Equifax FICO 642 TU FICO662 EX 651 (credit.com) 06/21/2013
Goal Score: 720 All Across

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: equifax result - nothing

Did you authorize them to report the results electronically?

Message 2 of 5
LoveGoodCredit
Frequent Contributor

yes, it says viewed.... but the results areblank..... I dont even know what account it was because I think everything is still being investigated, it says completion date is

6/6/2015

EEQUIFAX
CREDIT FILE : May 6, 2015

Below are the results of your reinvestigation request and, as applicable, any revisions to your credit file. If you have
additional questions regarding the reinvestigated items, please contact the source of that information directly. You
may also contact Equifax regarding the specific information contained within this letter or report within the next 60 days
by visiting us at
or by calling a Customer Representative at (888) 425−7961 from 9:00am
to 5:00pm Monday−Friday in your time zone.
For an added convenience, use one of the below options to start an investigation or check the status of your dispute.
Please note, when you provide documents, including a letter, to Equifax as part of your dispute, the documents may be
submitted to one or more companies whose information are the subject of your dispute.
Visit us at
or Call us at 866−349−5186 Thank you for givin  Equifax the opportunity to serve you

Then it says

Your results of the investigation are:
NOTHING HERE

Then this
Notice to Consumers
You may request a description of the procedure used to determine the accuracy and completeness of the information, including the business name and address of the
furnisher of information contacted, and if reasonably available the telephone number.
If the reinvestigation does not resolve your dispute, you have the right to add a statement to your credit file disputing the accuracy or completeness of the information;
the statement should be brief and may be limited to not more than one hundred words (two hundred words for Maine residents) explaining the nature of your dispute.
If the reinvestigation results in the deletion of disputed information, or you submit a statement in accordance with the preceding paragraph, you have the right to
request that we send your revised credit file to any company specifically designated by you that received your credit report in the past six months (twelve months for
California, Colorado, Maryland, New Jersey and New York residents) for any purpose or in the past two years for employment purposes.

This is just awkward

Starting Score:

Message 3 of 5
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Then you do not have a notice of results of reinvestigation, which requires them to provide the results within 5 business days after conclusion of their (normally) 30-day reinveatigation period.

I would give them a call.  Only they can say why they have not provided the results.

They may also be in violation if more than 5 business days have expired since the end of theri reinestigation period, so if they dont cooperate, I would suggest a complaint to the CFPB.

Message 4 of 5
LoveGoodCredit
Frequent Contributor

OK,yeah this is something I have NEVER seen before!  Thanks I will do that.

Starting Score:

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.