Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

equifax wont correct judgement reporting

tag
endzone4754
Established Member

equifax wont correct judgement reporting

I am hoping someone can give me some advice.. I have  been ;paiding off all my collections ..just have two  of 13 left..whew> i have been preappoved for a fha loan of 425000.. My discharge of chapter 13 was in nov of 2012..As the process goes.. i found a judgement on my record  that was included in my chapter 13 ..in 2007 again discharging in nov 2012.. the person went to court in 2009 and since i was in chapter 13 protection, i was not there and was awarded a judgement.. I notified transunion , exq and experian.. that this was included in  my chapter 13..I sent along with my discharge ;papers... my schedule F listing this account.. The good news experian, transunion have removed the judgement, but Equifax keeps messing around with it.. first of all they tolded me that since the judgement was filed in 2009 , in which it was illegally gotten by the person. for i was in protection then via chapter 13... they wouldnt  take it off or report included in chapter 13..! Now it still states on my report as..PENDING.. FOR LIKE 2 MONTHS NOW..then i called back and the supervisor then stated for me to sent another copy of my schedule f listed the person.. in which i have..now it states .. in dispute still.. pending and verified.. any suggestions? thanks..

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: equifax wont correct judgement reporting

@endzone4754 wrote:

I am hoping someone can give me some advice.. I have  been ;paiding off all my collections ..just have two  of 13 left..whew> i have been preappoved for a fha loan of 425000.. My discharge of chapter 13 was in nov of 2012..As the process goes.. i found a judgement on my record  that was included in my chapter 13 ..in 2007 again discharging in nov 2012.. the person went to court in 2009 and since i was in chapter 13 protection, i was not there and was awarded a judgement.. I notified transunion , exq and experian.. that this was included in  my chapter 13..I sent along with my discharge ;papers... my schedule F listing this account.. The good news experian, transunion have removed the judgement, but Equifax keeps messing around with it.. first of all they tolded me that since the judgement was filed in 2009 , in which it was illegally gotten by the person. for i was in protection then via chapter 13... they wouldnt  take it off or report included in chapter 13..! Now it still states on my report as..PENDING.. FOR LIKE 2 MONTHS NOW..then i called back and the supervisor then stated for me to sent another copy of my schedule f listed the person.. in which i have..now it states .. in dispute still.. pending and verified.. any suggestions? thanks..

You are in the right, a judgment obtained in 09 while in BK is invalid, the debt would have to be included in your WEP. I have seen a few complaints on EQ about this with judgments the past few weeks. File a CFPB complaint against EQ and it should be gone very quickly, good luck Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 6
endzone4754
Established Member

thank you so much.. what is a CPPB... I  am new at this? thanks

Message 3 of 6
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Consumer Financial Protection Bureau

Message 4 of 6
endzone4754
Established Member

Did that today... thank you very much.. filed the complaint... with them..

Message 5 of 6
endzone4754
Established Member

I forgot to thank you for the advice the judgement was  removed after filing with the cfpb. and then talking to the the supervisor at  equifax....thanks so much..

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.