Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

example plz!! 623

tag
mcf
Contributor

example plz!! 623

Hi all I need a example 623letter for an OC. After 2 years of on time payments (i was late a max of 60 days over 2 yrs ago and they closed acct in 2010) i finally paid the remainder in may of this year, once again i made all monthly payments on time.. never got collection notices or any bill at that, and all of a sudden in may they reported as a charge-off.. a brand new CO.. after I payed them off... WTH. So i disputed with all 3 CRA and for some reason its switched back and forth from CO to current payed as agreed back to CO a couple times so i do not know whats going on. Its killed my scores.. so im confused. Now CRA are saying verified.. which is bull.

Starting Score:567Walmart TU 701, Credit Sesame 722, credit secure 701 credit karma 694Last Score: 689 TU/Walmart CK 645 Goal Score:800 CLUB
Last HP:2/2015 Util:9% CL:82KTake the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: example plz!! 623

This is a Notice of Direct Dispute with you, under the provisions of FCRA §623(a)(8)(D), of the accuracy of information you have reported to my credit file.

In compliance with FCRA §623(a)(8)(D), and enacting regulations published at  16 CFR § 660.4, this Notice of Direct dispute includes:

Identification of the specific information being disputed:

(specify the account number, and the specific information that is disputed under

that identifying account)

Basis for the dispute:

(how the reporting was inaccurate;    was any reporting in violation of any statutory or

regulatory provisions?  account or express agreements?  CRA reporting gudelines? Account not

yours? etc.)

Supporting documentation:

(all documents that support your dispute; it is recommened to also include,

as part of your documentation, at least a copy of the portion only of your

recent credit report showing their reporting of the disputed information was

actually reported to your credit flle.  The implementing rule suggests a  showing

that it appeared in your credit report)

Message 2 of 6
mcf
Contributor

Thank you guiness!

Starting Score:567Walmart TU 701, Credit Sesame 722, credit secure 701 credit karma 694Last Score: 689 TU/Walmart CK 645 Goal Score:800 CLUB
Message 3 of 6
guiness56
Epic Contributor
Message 4 of 6
mcf
Contributor

guess i need to keep searching for one already filled out..

Do i leave all that stuff in it make up my own ?? everyones is soo difft when i search them//

Message 5 of 6
guiness56
Epic Contributor

The bolded areas you keep.  You fill in under each one.  Those in the light lettering is telling you what you need to put.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.