Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

experian scores now available from MYfico

tag
cookiebird
Frequent Contributor

Re: experian scores now available from MYfico

I did it, I couldn't handle it anymore and I am so glad I did!!!  It was a 638.  The end of May my FAKO was 593!!

last app 11/13/2013 gardening for at least a year
Message 21 of 42
cwwatts1202
Established Contributor

Will this still be available in August?? And is it the same EX lenders pull? I know the TU on here isn't the same one lenders pull from.. just curiouls about EX before I pay $20!! Wanna wait for the SW alert first though of a PFD I just got yesterday... and another collection aging off next month, i'd rather wait till August after I know the other collection has aged off and this PFD gets removed. I just heard last night MyFico may be getting Ex soon, was very surprised when I logged in today and saw it!!

Message 22 of 42
Cynicalista
Established Member

I checked my FAKO through USAA today and it was 594.  I just bought the FICO here and it was 646.  For me, the $20 was worth it.   Now all three FICOs are above 640!

Message 23 of 42
CreditCardDiva
Regular Contributor

@tonyjones wrote:

haha has anybody pulled the trigger? these fico scores are pricey

I just did....only to find out what I already knew: My credit score sucks right now. Yeah, it is too expensive. The suckas got me this time, but I don't plan on looking at any of my FICO scores again, till my utilization gets down to 10% or less.

Credit Rebuild Start Date (3/12)
Oakland County CU Visa ($500) | Capital One Quick Silver One ($600) | Capital One Secured MC ($200) | Walmart ($1600) | PayPal Credit ($1000) | Jared ($3500) | Victoria's Secret ($850) | Gettington ($3500) | Amazon Store Card ($850) | NewEgg Preferred ($2400) | Discover IT ($1500) | Dillard's AMEX ($1500) Target ($1500) | Overstock Store Card ($1200) | Kohl's ($1500) | Old Navy ($650) | Macy's Store Card ($800) | The Limited ($350)
Message 24 of 42
imovinup
Regular Contributor

im curious about my score the suspense is killing me ive been with experian plus for 2 years and now the real thing is available im afraid to know the truth. im going to wait for my public record to get withdrawn any day now before is spend 20 bucks for a 3 digits number.. on a scale of 1 to 5 im at a 4 of wanting to know

Starting Score: 5/30/13 TU 630; EQ618: EX PLUS639
Current Score: 4/2/15 TU 661; EQ 617; ; EX FICO 631
Goal Score: 700

Message 25 of 42
JustinA
Frequent Contributor

I checked mine...it was right on par +/- 4 points to what the credit check monitoring told me at the first of the month. Glad to have the service...and 60 every 2 months is doable. (Still expensive)

Starting TU: 536
Starting EQ: 573
Goal: 640

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 26 of 42
Mondavi
Regular Contributor

I want to buy it however I feel what is the point?? It seems like it will be just like buying the TU98 version from here. Nice to see a real score but who actually uses that model?

If from what I read is true and it is the EX 08 model then for those of you wanting to know what your score is because you may be getting ready for trying for a home loan you may be disappointed because most lenders do not use that scoring modelSmiley Sad Until more data comes out on people comparing this score to their actual lenders pulls I shall be waiting on pulling the trigger.

Hey at least we have an EQ score that we know will be used. I am just really bummed that I can not go into a lender next month already knowing what my middle score will be!

Message 27 of 42
newhouse2013
Regular Contributor

OKay...so I am ready to pay $20 to buy one score but cannot because the page keeps coming up blank! Is anyone else having this problem?

Starting Score: 529
Current Score: EQF 643, TU 677 EXP 631,Lender Pulled Aug 2, 2013 EX 665, TU 664 and EQF 643
Goal Score: 701

Message 28 of 42
bahbahd
Established Contributor

@newhouse2013 wrote:

OKay...so I am ready to pay $20 to buy one score but cannot because the page keeps coming up blank! Is anyone else having this problem?

Message 29 of 42
newhouse2013
Regular Contributor

Yes Smiley Mad

@bahbahd wrote:

@newhouse2013 wrote:

Starting Score: 529
Current Score: EQF 643, TU 677 EXP 631,Lender Pulled Aug 2, 2013 EX 665, TU 664 and EQF 643
Goal Score: 701

Message 30 of 42
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.