Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

experian

tag
Gerald56
New Contributor

experian

i have been dealing with experian all day regarding dispute and my online report. this is unbelievable that our credit and basically our financial lives are put in these inadequate people hands. Its like i'm dealing with 12 year olds that have no idea how to do their jobs. i'm usually pretty layed back but today has really got me burning up.

they have way to much power over us.

sorry for venting but i'm steamed!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: experian

@Gerald56 wrote:

i have been dealing with experian all day regarding dispute and my online report. this is unbelievable that our credit and basically our financial lives are put in these inadequate people hands. Its like i'm dealing with 12 year olds that have no idea how to do their jobs. i'm usually pretty layed back but today has really got me burning up.

they have way to much power over us.

sorry for venting but i'm steamed!

Don't get angry, get even. Send letters for disputes and if they continue to be a thorn just file a CFPB complaint or if you have them on wilfull violations, file suit. Good luck Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 3
Gerald56
New Contributor

Re: experian

thank you... ive sent letters.... tu and ex took care of the problem... i think maybe its time we get in touch with CFPB Smiley Mad

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.