Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

experian?

tag
Macroman
Regular Contributor

Re: experian?

My EQ FICO was 680 and TU 715, both in May. The only difference was a 30 DAY late that is 6.5 years old on EQ. You seriously think that a 6.5 year old late is worth 35 pts?
Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I despise Experian with a passion. Back in Oct 2008, I PFD a company for 4 outstanding accounts. They agreed and sent out the requests. Everyone except for Experian deleted it - I disputed it and Experian verified it 3 times. I have the letter from the company that says if they don't delete to dispute the items and they would not verify. Funny how Experian keeps doing that. So I plan on making a copy of the letter the company sent me and mail it into Experian. Hopefully this will work getting those pesky accounts off. 

Message 12 of 13
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I despise Experian with a passion. Back in Oct 2008, I PFD a company for 4 outstanding accounts. They agreed and sent out the requests. Everyone except for Experian deleted it - I disputed it and Experian verified it 3 times. I have the letter from the company that says if they don't delete to dispute the items and they would not verify. Funny how Experian keeps doing that. So I plan on making a copy of the letter the company sent me and mail it into Experian. Hopefully this will work getting those pesky accounts off. 

Send that letter & if they don't remove...send that letter to the BBB & the AG. 

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.