Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

experian

tag
CreditHealthy
Established Contributor

experian

Not feeling very JOLLy today after I decided to check my experian report. I've been doing so good thanks to you all with the rebuilding and so on, But OMG! Has this ever happened to anyone in the forum family? I paid $19.95 just to see that my score dropped 27 points. And the message was "YOU JUST RECENTLY MISSED A PAYMENT" This is so not true! All of my other reports are reading accurately but experian makes this huge mistake and my score goes down the drain! I looked and looked to see what was missed and it was ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! How can they make this sort of mistake? I'm glad I checked but also feeling a little depressed this Christmas eveSmiley Sad I e-mailed them and asked them to PLEASE check into what I feel is their error. This is not goodSmiley Frustrated

What's in my sock drawer? NFCU LOC 15,000] NFCU Cash Rewards 20,000][ Golden 1Platinum Rewards Card 6,600 Discover It 5,000,] {NFCU goRewards 17,500} Barclaycard 1250.00,]Cap one 750.00 ], Watering my garden for the next five years:-)
EQUIFAX 727 EXPERIAN 732 TRANSUNION 743 FICO} STARTING SCORE....554 July 2013
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
ptilda
Established Contributor

Re: experian

Are you applying for anything? You should be able to prove it's not accurate if it's not on there and they'll resolve it.

I would also ask for another free report once it's resolved, since they made the mistake. Ask calmly and say "supervisor," or they won't take you seriously (probably).

My Wallet:Fidelity Amex $1K, DCU $3.9K, US Bank AeroMexico $300, Quicksilver $1.3K, Cap1 secured MC $750, DiscoverIT $200, Care Credit $5K, Sportsman Guide Visa $3K, Kay $3K, Jared $3K,American Airlines CC $3K, Amazon $2.9k, Walmart $2.2k, Macy's $800 revolving/$5k furniture, Comenity retail cards $5.55kStarting Score: 618Current Score: 711
Message 2 of 3
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: experian

@JUNE2012 wrote:

Not feeling very JOLLy today after I decided to check my experian report. I've been doing so good thanks to you all with the rebuilding and so on, But OMG! Has this ever happened to anyone in the forum family? I paid $19.95 just to see that my score dropped 27 points. And the message was "YOU JUST RECENTLY MISSED A PAYMENT" This is so not true! All of my other reports are reading accurately but experian makes this huge mistake and my score goes down the drain! I looked and looked to see what was missed and it was ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! How can they make this sort of mistake? I'm glad I checked but also feeling a little depressed this Christmas eveSmiley Sad I e-mailed them and asked them to PLEASE check into what I feel is their error. This is not goodSmiley Frustrated

Have you recently disputed any TLs?  Sent a PFD?  A GW?

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.