Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

finally some good news.

tag
bbb3601
Frequent Contributor

finally some good news.

I have been working on so many different files I forgot about my 2 old judgements showing on equifax. They were listed as tax liens, but filed with judgement numbers.  They were satisfied years ago so I figured they would switch them to judgements. Nope fully deleted.  I will take it.  Still no luck with Midland I am paying their 40% offer today. They are reporting as a CC in equifax still. Now on to that drama. do you think i could have any luck in getting them moved to the collection area?

NFCU Cash Rewards 20,000,NFCU Plat 17,000, NavCheck 15,000, USAA Cash 4,000, USSA Rate Adv 2,000, USAA AMEX 3,500, Freedom 2,000, Capital One 2,000, Barclay's Apple 1,500, Barclay's Ring 1500, Various Store Cards.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
pritchardhallhokie
Frequent Contributor

Re: finally some good news.

Congrats on the tax lien deletions!  Were they state or fed?  If state, which one?  I have a state lien that's been paid but I'm trying to get it removed as I was never served papers for the judgement.

Starting Score: 584TU / 580EQ
Current Score: 670 TU / 680EQ
Goal Score: 720 TU / 720 EQ

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 3
LIGHTNIN
Senior Contributor

Re: finally some good news.

Try to get Midland deleted, instead of moved to collection area on your CR.

If they dont agree to delete, keep sending GW letters asking to delete.

Also, Midland is probably coded as a collection, so it doesn't matter where on your CR it's placed.

Congrats on the judgments being deleted. Woo Hoo!!!

FICO's May 2015 EQ764 ~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.