Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

finance systems of richmond... pfd?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

finance systems of richmond... pfd?

Anyone have experience with this CA?? I have a $29 collection with them from a medical bill.. no idea how I missed this $29 bill. But I want to pay it and i'm hoping they'll remove it! Anyone have experience with them? How should I go about the PFD? I was going to call and just tell them I have no idea how I wound up missing the bill and i'd like to pay it, and was hoping they'd remove it... or should I send a letter? I want to get it done asap since my scores are almost to where I need them to be to qualify for a usda home loan.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: finance systems of richmond... pfd?

@Anonymous wrote:

Anyone have experience with this CA?? I have a $29 collection with them from a medical bill.. no idea how I missed this $29 bill. But I want to pay it and i'm hoping they'll remove it! Anyone have experience with them? How should I go about the PFD? I was going to call and just tell them I have no idea how I wound up missing the bill and i'd like to pay it, and was hoping they'd remove it... or should I send a letter? I want to get it done asap since my scores are almost to where I need them to be to qualify for a usda home loan.

For unpaid medical debt that is reporting on your CR:

1. Call the OC and ask that they recall the collection in exchange for full payment
2. Send the reporting CA a PFD offer
3. Google the HIPAA Process and contact its creator for help

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.