Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fingerhut store credit online

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

fingerhut store credit online

sorry guys in order to fix and build my credit i want open some secured credit card and some store credit card. is anyone have experience with them , about check the credit with soft pulls or hard pulls ?

my credit score realy low (582). i don"t want losse more just for hard pulls.

and also if someone knows any other type of credit with soft pulls, please let me know.

thanks for your time.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: fingerhut store credit online

@Anonymous wrote:

sorry guys in order to fix and build my credit i want open some secured credit card and some store credit card. is anyone have experience with them , about check the credit with soft pulls or hard pulls ?

my credit score realy low (582). i don"t want losse more just for hard pulls.

and also if someone knows any other type of credit with soft pulls, please let me know.

thanks for your time.

@Anonymous,

Welcome to MyFico...  Your best bet right now is to get secured cards.  BOA and CAP 1 have very good ones.  Also, do you have any cards now? Are your scores low because of baddies?  If so, what is in your report?

Also, if you haven't done so already there is a rebuilding sub-section on here that has a wealth of info.... So check it out if you haven't done so already.

Message 2 of 5
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Here is our list of secured credit cards, you want 3 revolvers to begin your rebuild.   http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/Secured-Cards-Database/td-p/3846302

Message 3 of 5
Jeff532003
Frequent Contributor

Fingerhut is a good resource! If you don't qualify for credit they will put you in their fresh start program. Buy something and make 6 ontime payments that will extend you a revolving store credit card. Definitely helped me when rebuilding.
Capital One Venture- 10k, Quicksilver 3.5k, QS MC- 5.8 k, Venture One 5k| Chase Amazon 2k | American Express PRG- NPSL, JetBlue TrueBlue-2k | Bank of America Cash Rewards- 2k | DIscover IT- 1.3k | Barclay's Rewards MC- 1.3k | Greylock FCU (elan)- 500 | BJ's Perks Mastercard 3k | Overstock - 1k| Express - 750 | J Crew 4.3k | Orbitz Visa 2k| Walmart 700 |
TU FICO 5/14 - 520 | FICO 2/15 - 704 | FICO 6/21 - 702 |
Message 4 of 5
bstone
Frequent Contributor

Fingerhut is overpriced with expensive shipping. My wife and I both opened accounts after our BK. I buy flowers once a year with that card for Admin Assistants Day and that's it. Otherwise I only got it to increase my revolving credit line and lower my overall utilization.
NFCU Rewards - $18,000, NFCU Signature - $18,000, NFCU LOC - $15,000, Care Credit - $7,700, Lowe's - $6,400, Capital One QS - $5,000, Walmart - $5,000, Amazon - $4,000
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.