Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fingers crossed FMC

tag
fishone4
New Contributor

fingers crossed FMC

I have phoned FMC and also sent GW emails to the email address on their website as well as GW letters to the address on my reports. Nothing as been done so far. After doing some search on the web, I found that Ford Credit has a twitter account. So I signed up and sent them a twitter within minutes they replied back and asked me to send my information direct message. 30 minutes later my phone was ringing. I just had nice talk with a gentleman about my account an how it is on my reports. I told him my situation and he listened and was very supported in our discussion.

I told him during this time my now Ex had the car per court order ( later changed to me) and I found out he wasn't going to pay and I took the car back. I also explained to him that I tried to get online and pay the payment but was unable to due to My Ex changing account information. So I had to call get all the information changed back and Then I was able to make  payments on line. I also told him that during this time I was dealing with my Mom's death from H1N1 , me contracting it from her while being by her side at the hospital,( test results came back 18 days to late) and how my now Ex decided to fly down after her death and announce at the funeral that he didn't want to be married anymore. (he flew back that night) I arrived home 4 days later. A week later in court for divorce. fast forward 2 weeks later nasty text from Ex stating he would get me fired since he had 15 years at our work place and I had 6. 2 weeks later I was let go. I told him no matter my situation I paid my obligations and when I found out my ex wasn;t I stepped up to the plate .  And have made all payments on time. I told him that I'm already being punished because I married the SOB and now it seems that I'm going to be punished again for these lates for 7 years. He laughed at that.  I explained to him that  me and the  now Ex bought 2 vehicles from the Ford dealer in town and that I have bought a total of 3 Ford vehicles. I have a total of 4 auto tradelines and this is this only negative one.

I told him in no way did my Ex's doing reflect on myself and I hoped that the lates would not bring my relationship with FMC to an end.  

He then mentioned goodwill delection and they would  like to be able to do that , but he's only allowed to follow correct guidelines on CR's. He then said that if  by chance the CRA's accidently report no lates like on my one report, that he would not change it to correct. And if one report reflect no lates then my other two should reflect the same.

I have my fingers crossed that maybe just maybe the lates will be deleted.  Do you think I have a chance??

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.