Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

first premier gw contact

tag
doeblinv
New Contributor

first premier gw contact

If anyone has a good first premier. Contact for a gw please.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
doeblinv
New Contributor

Re: first premier gw contact

nobody has had any luck?!? I have tried emailing 3 different adresses I have googled with no response!! Smiley Sad

Message 2 of 7
jackig64
New Contributor

So I called the number on the card and they couldn't have been nicer.  BUT I disputed with the credit bureau's (2 cards both showing 2 30 and 2 60...neither of whcih were accurate), and now the lates are still showing with a comment of "worse deliquency in 2008 of ZERO dollars"...YEP how you can be 60 days late on a ZERO amount is beyond me.  Today I faxed a letter with a cut and paste of the credit report info we will see...FYI they told me that they don't report anyone to the CRA's until they are at LEAST 60 day's late.  All three times that I have talked to a CSR they told me that I HAVE NEVER BEEN late...so it seems that the systems are messed up. 

Message 3 of 7
doeblinv
New Contributor

I got them removed from 2 agencies when i disputed but Tu wont remove, actually they removed then it went back on a month later.. I do not recall being 30 days late cuz I have been so strict on paying on time the past 5 years but I can not access my accounts that far back... the lady on the phone said I definatelt have not been late from what she has seen, if for some reason I was it was like by a day but I cant see that even happening.... I don't know what to do!!

Message 4 of 7
doeblinv
New Contributor

I was told the same thing yesterday after I read your post, I know for a fact I was not 60 days late, dont see how I was 30 days late either, all they could do is send me the statements for 2009 and I have to pay 3 per statement, she could not see that far back... but now I am waiting for them to fax..... I know this is not accurate, did you get any luck with the fax or contact info?

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just posted a thread about my inability to get First Premier to remove late payments on a credit card that I have since paid off.  They have their money so removing the lates does not hurt them in any way, it only hurts me.  If anyone has a good address/contact person for First Premier I would greatly appreciate it.  Thanks!

Message 6 of 7
jayrock24
Regular Contributor

yea i had the same problem its crazy they got there money and im pissed because i have two cards with them 1 with excellent history and the second one with 2 30 day lates and there old so why not delete

gardening tu fico 770 eq fico 735 ex fico 698 last app 2/27 chase freedom instant approval planing on gardening until my house search begins sometime in jun or july
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.