cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

from the low 500's to mid 600's and finally pulled the Mortgage app trigger a year later!!!!

tag
lesse
Frequent Contributor

from the low 500's to mid 600's and finally pulled the Mortgage app trigger a year later!!!!

I started with a 499 back in 2012 and started to slowly work on things where i ended up in the low 500's back in 2013. For the past year i have been working very hard to get to a 620 mid score to apply. Once i finally got there it seems no one accepts scores under 640 for a mortgage??! Wells and BOA both denied me due to scoresSmiley Sad

I found one lender who sounded pretty confident with my 633 mid score and i pulled the trigger on friday - scores listed below. I have a few badies remaining (unpaid $700 cc falling off in july, a unpaid charge off that is still reporting although i just settled it & its not yet reporting) and 2 medical collections from 3 years ago. He said he would give me a pre approval but the "approval" process will start monday which should take about a week- hopefully all my paperwork is good to go that i submit on monday Smiley Happy pls keep your fingers crossed for me.

I have about 5 inquires (BOA twice, Wells Fargo, a broker and the one from Friday) Do you think it will hurt my score if i try for one more company that i heard will do a 620- my "30 days" for mortgage pulls is up on the 19th.

Thanks

START (FICO): 1/28/2013 EQ: 499 EX: 558 TU: 536
Lender Pull:
UPDATED SCORE 10/2015: EX: 763 TU: 709 EQ: 720

GOAL 800 Across the board
Wallet:Credit One $600; NFCU (secured- Changed to unsecured) $7500; NFCU (Unsecured)$500- increase to $12,500 BOA: $1000 Home Depot/Lowes $800 each Childrens Place $350 Sams Club $800
Garden Time Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.