Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

frustrated please help I Dont know where to begin

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: frustrated please help I Dont know where to begin

It was for the quick silver and I have only had my secured card for 3 months always paid on time....it is very frustrating because they always say not enough Lines of credit but no one will extend me credit lol.

Should I try PFD's for the medical collections? And should I do it one at a time or a few at a time?
Message 11 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

You could do one or a few at at time. One thing to consider (atleast, in my opinion) is I don't send out PFD for more than I can afford. For example, if you contact 3 and all 3 write you back and say "Ok, we'll do it in exchange for payment in 14 days" - could you afford to pay all three right then? I only send PFD's for what I have the funds ready for. Buuuut... some may say different because you're unlikely to get agreements from all on the first attempt. 

Message 12 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok they are all the same collection company..there are 2 for $50 1 for $71 and 1 for $100

That's $271 should I say I will pay $ 175 for deletion? Or the whole thing? I'm so new at this lol
Message 13 of 21
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
Ok they are all the same collection company..there are 2 for $50 1 for $71 and 1 for $100

That's $271 should I say I will pay $ 175 for deletion? Or the whole thing? I'm so new at this lol

If you are going for deletion, you offer the full amount due.

Message 14 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok ,but if I have the $271 should I try to do all 4 at once?
Message 15 of 21
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
Ok ,but if I have the $271 should I try to do all 4 at once?

I would just make sure you list each one you are offering the PFD on in your summation

Message 16 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
It was for the quick silver and I have only had my secured card for 3 months always paid on time....it is very frustrating because they always say not enough Lines of credit but no one will extend me credit lol.

Should I try PFD's for the medical collections? And should I do it one at a time or a few at a time?

Was that the Quicksilver or the Quicksilver One? The QS One is easier to get.

Message 17 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

QS One
Message 18 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
QS One

OK, just wanted to make sure. Usually Cap One is pretty easy unless you have VERY recent charge off with them. It could be that they just want to see a bit more history with the one secured card first.  Keep using the card, you can charge it up to its limit if you want, and as often as you want just make sure to pay it down BEFORE the statement date, and just let it show a small balance under $20. I use my cap one cards for just about everything but rent and my car payment.

Are you registered on the site so you can make your payments online?

Message 19 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes I am registered and make all my payments online
Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.