aerochick31093
Valued Member

Re: ginnys and 7th avenue email address

Check your PM Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 7
TwoBeFree
Contributor

I have tried several GW letter by mail to the address 1112 7TH  Ave Monroe, WI 53566 but now I begin to believe its a fake address they have listed so no one can contact them. They never reply I have been trying since 2010 to have Ginnys, 7th Avenue, Monroe & Main and Midnight Velvet removed it been paid since 2010. This same address is listed for all the companies on my credit report. They have since extended credit to me but I never want an account with them again because they only report the negative account info not the good monthly payments so they do nothing for building your score. They are hurting my credit report the most if I can get them to remove they are about the last that causing my score to stay in the 500's. Can you please help me with an email and a good contact address for this companies?

Thanks

Message 4 of 7
TwoBeFree
Contributor

Did you have any luck with these companies?  They seem very hard to deal with I have been trying by mail since 2010 to get them to remove accounts thats paid but they want go for the GW letter I can't even get them to reply back to me at all.

Message 5 of 7
DaBears
Senior Contributor

Posters, please take a few mins to read myFICO's TOS. Addresses and e-mails are not allowed on the open forums. You can however PM each other with the info. 

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/User-Guidelines-General/myFICO-Forums-Terms-of-Service/td-p/4

Your friendly Community Leader, 

DaBears Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 7
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

General email and regular addresses are fine.  It's personal email and addresses that are a No No on the baords.

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.