cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

good templates to remove collections all paid as agree.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

good templates to remove collections all paid as agree.

I had paid all my collections  5 total, now shows on my credit report closed paid. Were can i get good template to request collection removals , some of them were more that 7 years were purchase by another collection agency. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: good templates to remove collections all paid as agree.

Go in and dispute the old ones.  The seven years does not start from when the CA buys them, it is from the date the debt first became delinquent.  As for the ones still inside the 7 years, I don't have a template for a GW letter, although you can find them on this site.  I had no luck with GW letter at all.  We emailed and basically got told to **** off.  We then disputed that one too and the CA never came back to respond to it so the bureaus took it off too.  I think they might be more likely to respond if you still owe the money, but that's just a guess on my part.  Good luck to you!

Message 2 of 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

If an account is reporting longer than 7.5 yrs from its DoFD then a dispute of this debt it too old to remain on file is warranted. To try and have the TLs removed that you have paid and still can be reported you would use GW letters.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/GW-letter-Q-amp-A-Examples-and-GW-Success-Sto...

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the link =)  This will help me a lot. 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.