Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

goodwill letter to target a sucess

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

goodwill letter to target a sucess

background:

i had two late payements on a target card from two years ago that were reporting to the credit agencies. in july i decided to try planet feedback and send my goodwill letter that way but i did not hear anything back from them. i then proceeded to send the letter in the mail to the address that was onfile for target on my credit report. i just heard back from them and to my shock the letter said they were going to remove both the lates from my credit report.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
snowangel
Frequent Contributor

Re: goodwill letter to target a sucess

Congrats!  I sent a letter thru planet feedback as well with no luck as of yet.  This is the motivation I need to send another one!

EQ: 662 | TU: 682 | EX Plus: 764
SL baddies fall off between Jan '13 - Oct '14
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

great how those letters can appeal right?

nice work

Message 3 of 5
John060675
Valued Contributor

Congratulations.  I have tried many, many times to send Target GW letters, but with no success.  Can you give me a little more information on the Planet Feedback avenue?  I went on their website and it just appears that people get on there to bash other people's letters.  How does this help?

Starting Score: 583 EQ, 612 EX, 569 TU
Current Score: 658 EQ, 648 EX, 618 TU
Goal Score: 720 EQ, 720 EX, 720 TU

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

ive seen the way people respond to goodwill letters on planetfeed back too but there is a option on there that asks you if you want to share your letter or not. if you click that option, everyone can see it but if you don't it is private so no one will see it but to the person whom you are writing to.

did you try sending your letter thru the mail?

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.