Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

has anyone had any luck with santander?

tag
tigerpaw7748
Established Member

has anyone had any luck with santander?

This is my first post on these forums. I was wondering anyone has any luck with goodwill letters or calling santander? With getting negatives off your credit reports. My account is paid in full. Just with some with couple of 90 days negatives on my report. (Lost my job two years ago). Now that I am making good money now. Just want to get my credit back up. Please help me lol..

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
DaBears
Senior Contributor

Re: has anyone had any luck with santander?

I have tried numerous times with no luck. Worse company to deal with!!!

Message 2 of 7
Season79
Contributor

Just this month i had luck with them. Paid my car off in nov 2013, but i to had many late fees from company layoff's back in 09. I keep sending GW with no luck, called then and was told they would do nothing to help. BUT, i then sent an email to investorrelations@santanderconsumerUSA.com. I never received a response back in writing. BUT, within 2 days all of my credit reports were updated and the late fees were removed. Good Luck!

Message 3 of 7
babyeyes00
Regular Contributor

Thanks for the info.  I have had so much trouble with Santander.  I hope this email works for me.  Thanks again Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 555
Current Score: 685
Goal Score: 825

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 7
NWintellectual
Regular Contributor

If anyone is interested, I have a contact number for the Executive Office of the President at Santander. I used them about a year ago to negotiate a lower final payoff of my loan but not to get old lates (of which I have several) removed. Not sure if it's ok to post so PM me if you want the info.

Starting Score (2/15/14): TU 533 (myFICO) | EQ 509 (myFICO)
Latest score (4/5/14): TU 541 (Lender) | EQ 562 (SW) | EX 576 (myFICO)
Goal Score by 9/30/14: 620+ | Goal Score by 6/30/15: 700+
-----
My wallet:
US Bank LanPass Secured $500 | US Bank HD Secured $300 | Fingerhut $200 | Local CU $1000
Message 5 of 7
alliecattz

I have replied to the EO and I am just getting an email back asking me to call a number

Message 6 of 7
BeachMassage

I would be interested please. 

Santander charged off $1 on my account that my insurance company paid them in full for after an accident. I need to try to get the charge off removed.

Thank you!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.