Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

have i been rebucket ??

tag
kaylord84
Frequent Contributor

have i been rebucket ??

Score went from 652 to 626 with the following aler.

Your FICO® score went down on a day when there were no credit alerts on your Equifax Credit Report™. This can happen if:
There was a change on your credit report that lowered your score but did not trigger an alert. For example, the balance on an account might have increased enough to lower your score, but not enough to trigger a balance increase alert.
You moved from one category of credit users to another as time passed. For example, you may have transitioned from the category "consumers with a new credit history" to the category "consumers with a two- to five-year credit history". As a result, your credit report is evaluated differently, causing a slight change in your score. The good news is that moving between categories like this usually offers you the potential to reach a higher FICO® score in the future.

Starting Score: Eq 485 TU 467 Ex 400 BK filed Dec 2016
Current Score: Eq 723 TU 665 Ex 682
Goal Score: 700 All 3

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
dursty87
Established Contributor

Re: have i been rebucket ??

It sounds like you were rebucketed if none of your cards had updated a balance.

Message 2 of 5
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Real possibility if you cannot find a change in the way one of your accounts is being reported.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is that Score Watch? What service gives you that much info?
Message 4 of 5
kaylord84
Frequent Contributor

It was score watch

Starting Score: Eq 485 TU 467 Ex 400 BK filed Dec 2016
Current Score: Eq 723 TU 665 Ex 682
Goal Score: 700 All 3

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.