Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hello.

tag
pineappledaydreams
Frequent Contributor

hello.

Ive been reading the forums for awhile now. You guys are very intelligent and so helpful. Sometimes i get discouraged when i see my score increasing slowly if it all sometimes. You guys help me keep my faith when it's tough. I finally decided to join and learn even more by personally interacting with you ficoers!
On my phone apologies for the errors.

Starting Score: 501 EX FAKO
Current Score: 745TU Fico
Current Score:714EQ Fico
Current Score: 742 fico

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
pineappledaydreams
Frequent Contributor

Re: hello.

Ive been repairing my credit since 02/28/2012. My score was as low as it could possibly be. Now it's at 602 with eq, 589 tu, 650 exp. I don't owe any money anymore but i do have charged off accounts that are now paid. And a 57% ult on tu and exp. No cc with eq yet. How long do my reports need to age before i see real change? Average history is 2.8 years.
On my phone apologies for the errors.

Starting Score: 501 EX FAKO
Current Score: 745TU Fico
Current Score:714EQ Fico
Current Score: 742 fico

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 4
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Score increases will be slow with the baddies reporting. Keep on it and you'll be there before you know it.

Message 3 of 4
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Welcome! Good job so far, nearly a 90 point increase! It takes time but you are slowly getting there. Smiley Happy

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.