Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help, couple of questions

tag
Aviator08
Established Member

help, couple of questions

Hello, so I have a couple of questions so I can get my credit back on track.  I pulled my report today and have a couple of account I need help with..

1st- BofA  settled less than full.  expected to drop 2/2016

2nd-Credit1 CO sold to someone- expected to drop 4/2016

3rd- First Premier- settles less than full- expected to drop07/2016

4th- LVNV funding-  They took over credit1 debt

opened in 12/2009 and still reporting.  What are my options with them.  I know asking for  pfd but what if I just pay the full amount or do I wait til??

BTW I live in Ca.

thanks for your help.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: help, couple of questions

The Credit 1 debt appears to be the only unpaid debt, and thus the only one subject to a possible PFD.

Has LVNV already reported their colection, or have they only contacted you?  Typical action if they have not reported is to offer them a pay for not reporting offer.

As for the paid debts, you should pursue good0will requests for deletion of their credit reporting.

Message 2 of 4
Aviator08
Established Member

They are already reported. I tried paying 70% of balanace through pfd but they said no. So plan on offering 100% for deletion. But if they say no, what other options do I have???
Message 3 of 4
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

@Aviator08 wrote:
They are already reported. I tried paying 70% of balanace through pfd but they said no. So plan on offering 100% for deletion. But if they say no, what other options do I have???

Pay/settle and try to GW or wait for exclusion next year.

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.