Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help removeing last 3 medical collections

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

help removeing last 3 medical collections

ok so started with 11 collection,down to 3 which one is still pending cause they didnt charge my insurance,called insurance n they said they will pay,it was ambulance service which never sent a bill or i would have dealt with it then.other 2 ive done disputed with all 3 CRS and the said it was correct,my question is since i done disputed with CRS if i do the process hipppppppaaaa do i still need to send in dispute letter to CRS or can i skip that,i know everyone says follow process ,i disputed prolly 2 months ago,thanks

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: help removeing last 3 medical collections

Procedures for carrying out the so-called "HIPAA process" are not discussed on this forum, so no advice can be offered as to how to carry out that process.

As for any medical collection that is paid via insurance, the CRA have implemented a recent policy under their "National Consumer Assistance Plan" in which they will remove any collection that is shown to have been paid by medical insurance.  That "Plan" is a result of the 2015 agreement with the office of the AGs of multiple states relating to various credit reporting issues.

Simply send a request to the CRA, along with proof of payment of the debt by a medical insuror, and ask for administrative deletion.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.