Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help transunion just deleted all my info

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

help transunion just deleted all my info

ok i got trans union yesterday i updated it and score was 666,today i updated it score is still 666 all my info is there how many accounts,negative all tha stuff,my name andd adress is still there,all my inquirys,all my accounts good and bad are all gone says accounts closed on all of them.should i worry,i read on internet when this happens you can contact all accounts and get them to put tham back on there,or call transunion and ask them,just wondering if they are all gone should i just call all good accounts and get them to put thers back on and dont call the negatives.what should i dois this just a error

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: help transunion just deleted all my info

please anybody got any ideas,TU remove every account good n bad,2 collections,all inquirys,all credit cards everything,all i can find is one article where transunion removed all accounts and people had to get all accounts back oon theirselfs,how hard is it to get good account put back on transunion,i had alot of 28 year old good accounts,im afraid score is gona bottom out with no credit history on TU at all,all my personal info is there,the account summary shows all accounts and things.did someone hack my account or did TU just mess up

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: help transunion just deleted all my info

If I recall correctly, TU had a glitch awhile back where it automatically removed all the derogatories from a person's report, which artificially inflated scores, until the glitch was fixed, and then the scores returned to what they should be. 

This may be a similar situation. 

If you're really worried, call TU

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.