Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help with experian please

tag
rootpooty
Valued Contributor

help with experian please

Ok so here's my situation and story. About a year ago my daughter gets hurt (she's fine by the way) and her mother (we aren't together anymore nor were we at the time) takes her to the hospital. I show up shortly after talk with medical everything is fine I go home. About a month later 3 hospital bills come in the mail in my daughters name but the account holder is in my name. Now I take full responsibility with my kids but this one is on her mother and her insurance. I call the hospital and basically they tell me oh well she's your kid your responsible and I kindly explain to them it was her mother who admitted her and that her insurance was covering this. Now mind you a year ago my credit was shot I had no knowledge of credit or anything of such. Fast forward till now I have 3 medical collections on experian. These were on equifax and transunion and I simply mailed them a dispute along with the original bills and explained my case and they deleted the accounts. However experian simply mailed me a response saying the accounts have been verified and updated. What should I do now?
NFCU plat 5k | NAVCHECK 5k | NFCU cashrewards 15k | BOFA 123 6k |
Chase Freedom 1.5k | Amazon 3K | Walmart 3K | Buckle 300 | AMEX BCE 2.5K | CHASE CSP 12K | CITI sears 6k | Kay 2k

On the prowl for Chase Sapphire Preferred! APPROVED 12K!
scores 7/14 647 622 630 (85%util)
scores 8/14 767 760 758 Boom! finally in the 700 club
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: help with experian please

Did you pull the EX report again?

Verified and updated can mean any number of things as it's a pretty generic response.  See what's listed first if you haven't already.

        
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.