Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help with medical PLEASE!

tag
lyssa29
New Contributor

help with medical PLEASE!

Some medicals for kids came through and went to a judgement.  The CA sent 7 accounts to Lawyer.  When I finally sorted trhough everything, one of the accounts that was paid through the judgement, was my ex's.  I called CA they won't reallocate the funds to kids accounts.  I called OC about CA they said they still own the debt, but I would have to deal with CA directly.

If the CA is paying my ex's accounts (his personally, not kids) with my garnishments, CA won't reallocate funds and the OC will not intervene, nor pull the funds and accept payment directly, what do I do?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: help with medical PLEASE!

@lyssa29 wrote:

Some medicals for kids came through and went to a judgement.  The CA sent 7 accounts to Lawyer.  When I finally sorted trhough everything, one of the accounts that was paid through the judgement, was my ex's.  I called CA they won't reallocate the funds to kids accounts.  I called OC about CA they said they still own the debt, but I would have to deal with CA directly.

If the CA is paying my ex's accounts (his personally, not kids) with my garnishments, CA won't reallocate funds and the OC will not intervene, nor pull the funds and accept payment directly, what do I do?

If you didnt show up to the court trial and the judgment was granted by default there is not much you can do about it, I would ask your ex to repay you and if s/he refuses then file suit against your Ex to recover the funds that you have had to pay.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.