cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

helpppppp PLEASE

tag
xxbrilovelyxx

helpppppp PLEASE

Question? I am trying to build up my fico score. I am currently at 620 however only Victoria secret seemed to only accept me hence I only have one credit card.

when I got denied by various cc it says I have a delinquency?? What does this mean exactly? I have unpaid bills? Or debt?

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Primevci
New Contributor

Re: helpppppp PLEASE

What does your credit report say

Starting Score: EQ:539/TU:569 3/24/13
Current Score: EQ:552/TU:569
Goal Score: EQ:640/TU:640

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 2 of 12
twall06
Frequent Contributor

Have you checked your reports to see what it is saying is delinquent?
Message 3 of 12
xxbrilovelyxx

no i havent have of yet. All i am going off of is based on the infromation my denial letter sent me

Message 4 of 12
twall06
Frequent Contributor

It could be any kind of acct if you dont know I would check .
Message 5 of 12
xxbrilovelyxx

But to pay 20$ a month just to check my score.. urrgh is it really worth it? What are some good sites to check my score at from all 3 bureaus

Message 6 of 12
Flamenco007

Try to pull your credit report on freecreditreport dot com or some other source. Only if you know what's on the report do you know how to proceed

Starting Score: 515 (11/2012)
Current Score: 575 (04/2013)
Goal Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Nurturing My Garden

BK-7 discharged 11/2012 | last App 3/19/13 | App free until 1/1/2014 |
Message 7 of 12
xxbrilovelyxx

no.. i do not . i am a newbie to this all but i will try

Message 8 of 12
InvincibleSummer3
Established Contributor

You can get a copy of your report for free - there should be instructions on your denial letter. If you are turned down for credit, you can get a copy of whatever report the lender used to make that decision. Which reporting agency did this lender use? It should be either Equifax, Experian, or TransUnion.

Also, if you go to AnnualCreditReport.com you can get one free copy from each of the Big Three bureaus. But I would suggest you run with the one from your denial letter first.

Message 9 of 12
twall06
Frequent Contributor

It's worth it to see what is holding you back you could get your free annual reports they don't come with scores but you can see what is on them.
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.