Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

highest achieved credit score with baddies remaining

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: highest achieved credit score with baddies remaining

I have one late payment (30 day) on a closed Capital One card that occurred 2/2009.  Next year, it will fall off so hopefully I will see an increase that will make me get into the 800 club.  I also have 4 inquires on TU and 3 on EQ.  

Message 21 of 23
Norway64
Established Member

I just checked my equifax cr and it's increased to 762, im not sure what tu and exp are showing.

Baddies still on my report are 2 120 day lates on student loans consigned with my son. Those late pays occurred in august 2009. Can hardly wait till they disappear too. My credit card usage is just 2 percent on. Cc is 45000.

I opened two new cc' in dec 2014 and march for total of $19500 credit.

Does anyone have info whether student loan baddies disappear? Thanks

Starting Score: 734
Current Score: 850 Equ, 846 Exp
Goal Score: 850

Message 22 of 23
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@freeneasy2001 wrote:
I just checked my equifax cr and it's increased to 762, im not sure what tu and exp are showing.

Baddies still on my report are 2 120 day lates on student loans consigned with my son. Those late pays occurred in august 2009. Can hardly wait till they disappear too. My credit card usage is just 2 percent on. Cc is 45000.

I opened two new cc' in dec 2014 and march for total of $19500 credit.

Does anyone have info whether student loan baddies disappear? Thanks

If they are backed by the govt then they are controlled by the Higher Education Act, times are different from what the FCRA affords.

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.