hipaa dv results

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

hipaa dv results

I am working on the hipaa process.

I am at the step of sent alt dv to ca.

I received a response from them today.  It says

We recently received a letter requesting validation and/or disputing your acct.  Due to HIPAA law

and regs and to protect your protective health info, we need to have a letter signed by you.  If you have any

questions, please contact our collection department at .....

Sincerely

CA

That was all I got.  So what do I do now??  I haven't even recvd my gc back from the Post office yet.

Thanks!!!!

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
upinflagstaff
Frequent Contributor

Re: hipaa dv results

So, in other words they don't have your information? Never send a signature to a CA. Unless I get overridden by the mods Smiley Wink

The next step is to immediately send the follow up letter to the CRAs (when you get the GC) as if you never received  their response to the alt dv.

Message Edited by upinflagstaff on 11-21-2008 06:03 PM
Message 3 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 5
upinflagstaff
Frequent Contributor

So, in other words they don't have your information? Never send a signature to a CA. Unless I get overridden by the mods Smiley Wink

The next step is to immediately send the follow up letter to the CRAs (when you get the GC) as if you never received  their response to the alt dv.

Message Edited by upinflagstaff on 11-21-2008 06:03 PM
Message 3 of 5
fused
Moderator Emeritus

I agree with upinflagstaff. Send this letter CMRRR to the CRAs along with a copy of the ALT Med DV letter (and green card from it).

FOLLOW-UP DISPUTE LETTER (2) TO THE CRA'S

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks a lot!  I will send my follow up as soon as I receive my gc.  Wish me luck!
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.