Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hope a old collection added dont kill my morgage score

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

hope a old collection added dont kill my morgage score

I started rebuilding credit 6/7/16 started with 520 morgage score.12/20/16 my morgage scores was 629,647,650 sttill had 2 4 year old medical collections nd 1 new medical collection fro, 2015.It was paid by insurance and come off then morgage scores was 650,675,682 annd i was happy.Well 2 days ago a old collection from1/5/14 popped up on all 3 CRA's dropped my fico 8s beween 6 to 14 points.i sure hope it didnt kill my margage score.i started hippa thing on the first 2 old collections and hope it gets them off,guess i'll start hippa on the one that just popped up.Does anyone know if a 3 year old collection is gona drop my morgage scores alot?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: hope a old collection added dont kill my morgage score

@Anonymous wrote:

I started rebuilding credit 6/7/16 started with 520 morgage score.12/20/16 my morgage scores was 629,647,650 sttill had 2 4 year old medical collections nd 1 new medical collection fro, 2015.It was paid by insurance and come off then morgage scores was 650,675,682 annd i was happy.Well 2 days ago a old collection from1/5/14 popped up on all 3 CRA's dropped my fico 8s beween 6 to 14 points.i sure hope it didnt kill my margage score.i started hippa thing on the first 2 old collections and hope it gets them off,guess i'll start hippa on the one that just popped up.Does anyone know if a 3 year old collection is gona drop my morgage scores alot?

A fresh collection will effect your mortgage scores. You will have to check to see just how it effected them.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.