Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how accuurate is score sense

tag
UpmyscoreinFL
Frequent Contributor

how accuurate is score sense

Score sense scores are equifax 648 experian 660 and trans union. 653 when lender pulled my scores a month ago middle score was 546. I sense was removed from a maxed out amex card and paid off a card and caught up on a 30 day late. I have not had any gw success yet. Could my score really be that high? I meant to wait another month and purchase my score from myfico and will. Long story score sense now purchased so are they close do you think?
Equifax my fico 629
Transunion my fico 669
Experian fako 663
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Re: how accuurate is score sense

@UpmyscoreinFL wrote:
Score sense scores are equifax 648 experian 660 and trans union. 653 when lender pulled my scores a month ago middle score was 546. I sense was removed from a maxed out amex card and paid off a card and caught up on a 30 day late. I have not had any gw success yet. Could my score really be that high? I meant to wait another month and purchase my score from myfico and will. Long story score sense now purchased so are they close do you think?

ScoreSense is just as accurate as any other FAKO score; in other words it's useless. In no way can you compare FAKO scores to the scores pulled by your lender. Ignore all FAKO scores all the time.

From the CMS Guide here onsite:

ScoreSense  -  $29.95/mo  -  FAKO (CreditXpert)  -  ScoreSense is a CMS that pulls all 3 reports on a monthly basis and includes a FAKO score each time called the CreditXpert score. This product is also rebranded as MyCreditHealth.com, CheckMyCreditNow.com, FreeScore360.com, FreeOnlineScore and FreeScoreOnline (LOL). Updated 2/23/2012

Message 2 of 3
UpmyscoreinFL
Frequent Contributor

Re: how accuurate is score sense

Yep that is what I figured. I did call them to let them know I didn't intend to hit the purchase now button we will see if they credit my fee back. Either way atleast I got to print me report. I have the send a copy to citibank anyways since they are reporting my paid off credit card wrong. I am going to wait another month and then pay to pulley my scores and reports from myfico. Maybe by then I will have a gw sucess or two.
Equifax my fico 629
Transunion my fico 669
Experian fako 663
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.