Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do you GW successfully?

tag
msdraglox
Regular Contributor

how do you GW successfully?

I just spent the last hour calling all my accounts that had late payments and they all Denied my request for removing the 30/60/90 lates. One company even told me to dispute it with the credit bureaus. What should I do?? Do I keep calling?
Started at 586 EQ and 604 TU in 8/2009
565 EQ Oct 09
614 EQ Dec 09
624 EQ Feb 10 ---604 TU Jan 10
643 EQ March 10 --from lender
Current 573 TU (myfico) 632 EQ (from lender) Jan 11
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Re: how do you GW successfully?

@msdraglox wrote:
I just spent the last hour calling all my accounts that had late payments and they all Denied my request for removing the 30/60/90 lates. One company even told me to dispute it with the credit bureaus. What should I do?? Do I keep calling?

The CSR's on the phone have no authority to help you.  You need high-up executive email addresses (check your pm's) & send them aGW.  Make it polite, not too please...please...please, keep it as short & to the point as possible.  These are "busy" people...they have tennis matches & golf dates to keep.  Explain what happened with late payments & how you've beenn on time since xxxx & have learned the hard way....

I have had this work for me on 3 out of 4 this year.  

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.