cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how long until you got your email from the Navy League?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

how long until you got your email from the Navy League?

i am trying to get the NFCU account, and it said to start a membership with the navy league San Diego. So it's been two days, and still no email.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: how long until you got your email from the Navy League?

Should not take two days but they may be over capacity with so many new applications for membership. Has your card been charged for the membership? Call them and see if there is any additional information they need from you or why the delay in you membership email.
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

That expectation is way better than my experience so far. I applied on 10/30, got the request for verification 11/1, supplied it in the return email, and have heard nothing in over a week. Based on this thread, I just pinged their membership docs review email again to ensure they received my validation and ask if they need anything further to speed it along.

This is one of the reasons I appreciate these forums. It's very helpful to see other people's data points.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

That expectation is way better than my experience so far. I applied on 10/30, got the request for verification 11/1, supplied it in the return email, and have heard nothing in over a week. Based on this thread, I just pinged their membership docs review email again to ensure they received my validation and ask if they need anything further to speed it along.

This is one of the reasons I appreciate these forums. It's very helpful to see other people's data points.

I believe the OP was referring to their membership email from the Navy League not NFCU.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I believe the OP was referring to their membership email from the Navy League not NFCU.

You are correct, indeed.  The words were there, but my brain still mixes them up.

My NLUS confirmation came very quickly. The physical card came in about a week.

Message 5 of 6
ladybug2016
Regular Contributor

I applied online 10/30 and received a confirmation email (and charge to my credit card for $25) in about 10 minutes! 

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.