cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to find out where collection came from?

tag
Kirmie2010
Established Contributor

how to find out where collection came from?

ive got two collections listed for very low amounts for medical bills and have no idea why.  says its in calif but im in or.  i did have medical a few years back but the bill was 3800 altogether not in the 300s.  any help is appreceiated.    just trying to get this takencare of these two collections and four judgements is all i have left thats bad.  sorry for grammar on tablet

STANISLAUS CREDIT CONTROL 

Agency Address: 914 14th St
Modesto, CA 953541011
(209) 523-1813

Date Reported: 10/2012  Date Assigned: 08/2012 

Creditor Classification: Medical/Health Care 

Creditor Name: CALIF EMERGENCY PHYSICIANS  Accounts Number: D972778XXXX  Account Owner: Individual Account.  Original Amount Owned: $361  Date of 1 st Delinquency: 06/2012  Balance Date: 10/2012  Balance Owned: $361  Last Payment Date : N/A  Status Date: 10/2012  Status: D - Unpaid  Comments: Medical

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: how to find out where collection came from?

@japakar wrote:

ive got two collections listed for very low amounts for medical bills and have no idea why.  says its in calif but im in or.  i did have medical a few years back but the bill was 3800 altogether not in the 300s.  any help is appreceiated.    just trying to get this takencare of these two collections and four judgements is all i have left thats bad.  sorry for grammar on tablet

STANISLAUS CREDIT CONTROL 

Agency Address: 914 14th St
Modesto, CA 953541011
(209) 523-1813

Date Reported: 10/2012  Date Assigned: 08/2012 

Creditor Classification: Medical/Health Care 

Creditor Name: CALIF EMERGENCY PHYSICIANS  Accounts Number: D972778XXXX  Account Owner: Individual Account.  Original Amount Owned: $361  Date of 1 st Delinquency: 06/2012  Balance Date: 10/2012  Balance Owned: $361  Last Payment Date : N/A  Status Date: 10/2012  Status: D - Unpaid  Comments: Medical

Could be the part you need to pay, I would phone the OC and see whats up, what you find out from them will determine how you approach this item. If it is yours I would suggest you Google the HIPAA Process and contact its creator for help we cant discuss it on this board. If it is not yours I would demand that they remove their collection from your CRs and if they refuse then file ID Theft affidavits.

Message 2 of 3
Kirmie2010
Established Contributor

Re: how to find out where collection came from?

ill have to check online for a toll free for stanilus, couldnt find original creditor.  never got a bill or would of piad so kind of aggravating.  thanks for the help Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.