Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to take care of judgement

tag
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

Re: how to take care of judgement

@b_warne wrote:

great thanks yes all the judgemetns have been paid for few years. But i was told they cannot be vacated.

thanks!

Nope! In illinois they cant most certainly be vacated. It is pretty simple, the clerk in Whiteside should be able to help you file the paperwork!

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 11 of 15
finallyawake
Established Member

Scott, how do you "motion the case back into court" after its been paid and you have the satisfication document?

Message 12 of 15
guiness56
Epic Contributor

You would need to file a motion to vacate which would again bring it before a judge.

Message 13 of 15
kmml2205
New Visitor

I have a judgement from 5 years ago, I would like to take care of it, but can't find any info to do so..... I have a plantiff name of Krish Raman on there, amount 1435, and I also have the docket # and when it was filed.  Can anyone give me advice where I go from here?  Thank you for your time.

Message 14 of 15
kmml2205
New Visitor

Judgement against me for 1435, I have the name of the plantiff Krish Raman but have no other information and not sure who I go about trying to find to pay this (it's from 5 years ago.  I am trying to apply for a loan for a home and need to take care of this asap, would like any information about how I can go about this....  Thanks for the help!

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.