Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hsbc goodwill success

tag
zhenxinqian
Contributor

Re: hsbc goodwill success

Congrats on everyone's sucess with HSBC. Could someone please PM that contact information to me as well?

Starting Score: 600ish
Current Score: 638 Myfico EQ!
Goal Score: 640 by March 1st, 2012

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 51 of 114
breakdown1987
Valued Member

Well since I made this thread I've still had to deal with this.HSBC. They only deleted the negatives on my Equifax report. I still had negatives on my Transunion and Experian, until about a month ago. I called and started explaining my story over and over, working my way up through supervisors. I finally reached a gentlemen who gave me the fax to the credit disputing department. I wrote a letter, attached my reports and I received a letter Friday stating

"This is to confirm that following our investigation we have instructed all relevant credit reporting agencies to delete any reference to this account. Please allow up to 60 days for this updated information to reflect on your reports. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced."

I'm stoked, finally this is gone and now I only have to deal with one other negative account

I believe the fax number I was given only goes to to their Best Buy department... If anyone wants it let me know

Message 52 of 114
zhenxinqian
Contributor

Could you please PM me that fax number please?

Starting Score: 600ish
Current Score: 638 Myfico EQ!
Goal Score: 640 by March 1st, 2012

Message 53 of 114
by2
Valued Member

HSBC sucess, I have 2 accounts and both had a fe lates a few years ago and sent goodwill letters to both.  Did not hear anything and sent another.  I also paid both card to zero balance (now in my drawer never to be used again) and as soon as I did that I get two letter saying they were removing all negative items from all of my reports. I did call an ask them to reduce my arp but of course some customer service reperesentative said no.  But I will send them a letter and request it in writing.  Wish me luck!  The best thing is I don't need their cards ever again because I have Navy FCU unsecure cards as well as others!!!

Starting Score:TU 62611/07/2011
Current Score: 72704/23/2012
Starting Score:EQ 60511/07/2011
Current Score: 69012/20/2012
Goal Score: 760+
Take-the-FICO-Fitness-Challenge/Take-the-FICO-Fitness-Challenge-for-...">Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 54 of 114
lbdd13

Hello.  I would love to get the hsbc contact information.  Thanks!

Message 55 of 114
lbdd6516

Could you send me a message with that contact info?  Thanks!

Message 56 of 114
knk112
Established Member

Please please someone share it with me!

582,583,633 TU
FICO 670 3/2014
Message 57 of 114
esme
Regular Contributor

Can anyone please share with me the lucky contact info for HSBC in a PM too? I have been trying for weeks/months to no avail. Thanks in advance!

Starting Scores: EQ 582 TU 584 EX 615 (FICO - Lender Pulled) 1/4/2012
Current Scores:EQ 632 TU 698 EX 669 (Lender Pulled) 3/17/2012
Goal Scores:700 club here we come!

Message 58 of 114
Cherriwyn
Regular Contributor

cp94550 wrote:

I just recently had success with HSBC too.  I sent 9 letters and 1 email (I admit, I went a little overboard, but it worked!).  I also called the 800 number for customer service that I found online. 

I send 2 letters to the general address (452 5th Avenue, New York, NY  10118) and addressed those to "To Whom It May Concern".  I then sent a letter to 2 different CEO's at 2 different addresses.  I don't even know if they are CEO's of the credit side, or the banking side, or I HAVE NO IDEA.  I just gave it a try.  And then I sent letters to 4 different "Department Managers" at the same address.  Again, no idea if they even have anything to do with credit cards.

After sending the letters in I decided to just try calling in for a GW.  Lower level CSR was not able to locate my account.  Had no record of my name, address, card number, social, etc.  Was escalated to Executive Office and they were to investigate and get back to me with an answer on my request for GW. 

I did all of this on/around November 10th. 

A few days go by and I decide to call the 800# again, ask them to locate my account, and they can't.  I then asked them why they are reporting to the CRA's if they have no record of my account.  Transferred a few times, spoke to someone to told me to fax over some info (name, social, address) and copies of my CR's and they would investigate.  Waited a week and then disputed with the CRA's, selecting the "Creditor agreed to remove."

Fast forward to 12/15.  Receive a letter in the mail from the Executive Office CSR who was helping me.  Basic stock letter.. We are reporting correctly.  We will do this for 7 years.  blah blah blah.   I log on to my TransUnion dispute thing and it says HSBC was DELETED!  Checked my other disputes and they are still pending. 

I don't know what it was, or if HSBC really messed up and can't find this account, but the combination of letters, phone calls, faxes, and disputes worked!

Hello,

Could you PM me the address and email contact information.  Thank you.

Starting Score: 511
Current Score: 628
Goal Score: 650

Message 59 of 114
jclark192

Congrats on your success! I would also love to have the information pm'd to me. Thanks!

Message 60 of 114
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.