Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hsbc goodwill success

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: hsbc goodwill success

I also need the address, thanks in advance.

Message 71 of 114
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone have HSBC mortgage contact info?

Message 72 of 114
JohnPTEX
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Anyone have HSBC mortgage contact info?

That's what I'm looking for as well (HSBC Mortgage E-Mail)!  I just sent a snail mail GW so we'll see of it works.  I just used the address provided by my CM.  I have that if you need it though.

Starting Score: TU:619 (02/24/2012) - EQ:629 (02/24/2012)
Current Score: TU:632 (06/21/2012) - EQ:672 (06/21/2012)
Goal Score: 740

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 73 of 114
youngandconfused
Established Member

I sent the CEO of HSBC Retail Services/Cards an e-mail last night and got a call from an unknown number today so I didn't answer it. They left a voicemail and it turns out that it was someone from his office calling on his behalf to discuss my e-mail! I haven't called him back yet but I will in a few and post the results. If anyone wants the e-mail address I sent it to send me a PM and I will reply with the info. Keep in mind this was for HSBC Cards - It was an account i had with Best Buy, so not mortgages or home loans but they might be able to point you in the right direction.

Starting Score: EX: 555 TU: 589 EQ: ???
Current Score: EX: 662 TU: ??? EQ: ???
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board

Message 74 of 114
youngandconfused
Established Member

Welp - I spoke to an executive liason in their office and they gave me the whole "we are unable to change anything we report to the CRA's" line. Has anyone else had success using another route?

Starting Score: EX: 555 TU: 589 EQ: ???
Current Score: EX: 662 TU: ??? EQ: ???
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board

Message 75 of 114
Anonymous
Not applicable

So sorry to bother, but I'm super new and would love to get the address/info to HSBC for good will delete.

Long story short: My hubby and I final got our credit scores in the mid to high 700's then his father got sick and passed away suddenly. We flew out to D.C. and did not think about anything but family. We had just charged $50, 10/11/12, on our Best Buy credit card with an $8000 credit line that had previously has a $0 balance for almost a year. Never late. Never over the limit. And I have two other HSBC cards myself. Paid the late charges and balance as soon as we got home on 12/22/12, balance is now $0. Disputed delinquency with CRA and sent in goodwill letter to HSBC, no help. Called executive services department and "Katrina" insisted that HSBC NEVER granted goodwill deletions. Did I mention we are in the process of buying a house and this ONE SINGLE delinquency lowered my husband's score 40 points. Smiley Sad Any help/advice on what to do now is appreciated. I'm willing to go crazy with the letters, emails, and phone calls, I just want to know where to send my wrath.

Message 76 of 114
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you could send it to me, that would be great. Having issues...

Message 77 of 114
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am in a similar position with HSBC Best Buy, trying to remove a 30 day delinquency from 12/2012. If you can send me any contact information you have for HSBC that has successfully removed a delinquency mark, I would so appreciate it.

Message 78 of 114
nb40

Hi I could use any contact info for HSBC as well...could you PM the contact info to me as well...thanks

Message 79 of 114
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can someone PM me the hsbc contact info as well. TIA.

Message 80 of 114
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.