Super Contributor

Re: hash goodwill success

Can you please PM me the email address you used ?  Thank you !!

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
New Contributor

Hi could someone PM me the contact info as well?

Thanks!

Starting Score: April 2011: EQ 606 TU 585 EX FAKO 574
Current Score: Dec 2012: EQ 738 TU 740
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Established Member

I tried sending a goodwill to HSBC as well. I dont know exactly who my letter reached but it was forward to their executive office and I received a call yesterday. The woman informed me that they could not remove the tradline since the reporting was accurate. Bummer. But I think I'll keep trying. It cant hurt.
Current Scores: TU Fico - 590 and EQ Fico - 576
Goal - 700!
Valued Member

Hi:

Congrats on your success!

If you could send me the address as well, that would be great!

Thanks!

Don't mind my in progress signature....

New Visitor

Always great to hear success!

I could also use the luckygood will address for HSBC.

Thank you

jjww 

Contributor

Would someone be kind enough to PM me the HSBC information as well?

Thanks!

Frequent Contributor

sorry to be a pain, but can you PM it to me too?

thanks

john

Hate to be a pain but I too have a hsbc issue and would really appreciate the addy for the letter :smileyhappy: and Congrats

New Visitor

Would you mind sending me the HSBC address if someone sends it to you

Could someone PM me the address as well. Thanks

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.