Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

inquiries update

tag
superdad
Regular Contributor

inquiries update

Ok so how come on SW it shows only 3 inquiries from Equafax and 5 from TU on my report but on my transunion account where I can see all 3 CRA i have alot more then 3 from Equifax and TU?  Is it because the transunion hasnt updated yet? I had like 10 on TU and 13 on EQ

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: inquiries update

@superdad wrote:

Ok so how come on SW it shows only 3 inquiries from Equafax and 5 from TU on my report but on my transunion account where I can see all 3 CRA i have alot more then 3 from Equifax and TU?  Is it because the transunion hasnt updated yet? I had like 10 on TU and 13 on EQ

Check the dates maybe some are falling off remember they only stay on your CR for 2 years could be the possible answer and TU hasn't yet updated

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 3
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: inquiries update

For EQ, your FICO score ignores inquiries beyond a year old. As a result, all FICO reports will only show inquiries up to a year old. That would explain EQ. For TU, IME, CreditKarma misreported inquiries and accounts, as it does for others on here. I wouldn't put 100% faith in their reporting.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.